Are Times has extensive expertise in enterprise architecture and has worked with the Federal Enterprise Architecture Reference Model (FEA) and Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF). Our efforts are focused on helping our government customers realize the benefits of EA by becoming more citizen centered and customer focused and by maximizing technology investments to better achieve mission objectives.
The goal of the EA is to simplify processes and unify work across agencies and within the lines of business of the federal government. The outcome of this effort will be a more citizen-centered, customer-focused government that maximizes technology investments to better achieve mission outcomes.
Our enterprise architecture (EA) services can help you:
- Make effective investment decisions
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Transform FEA into solutions that deliver return on investment
- Cost-effectively transition to unified lines of business
Experienced in All Phases of FEA
Are Times and it's partners are well versed in all phases of the EAe, with extensive expertise in the data-architecture and business-processes layers. Our services include:
- Helping client’s meet OMB and Government Accountability Office (GAO) enterprise architecture requirements
- Integrating EA with capital planning and investment review processes
- Helping establish and support EA program management offices
- Making EA architecture strategies actionable at the program level