Are Times LLC., was founded in 2007 to provide our clients technology solutions that bring value and help streamline or ease their current business processes. As an consulting services firm specializing in the development, implementation, and support of business solutions, Are Times is dedicated to providing superior experience, skills, and knowledge to fulfill our customer's enterprise demands.
Utilizing a process-driven approach and a open management style we use seasoned and experienced technology and business professionals to deliver easy-to-use, client-specific solutions, using proprietary, open source and/or custom development. Whether it’s a solution to a specific challenge or support for the entire life cycle of the program, Are Times pushes the limits of performance to fulfill our clients untapped levels of success.
Our DUNS # is 962993221 and CAGE Code is 620Z2.
Our primary and secondary North American Industry Classification (NAICS) Codes:
• 541511 -- Custom Computer Programming Services
• 541512 -- Computer Systems Design Services
• 541513 -- Computer Facilities Management Services
• 541519 -- Other Computer Related Services
• 541611 -- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
• 541618 -- Other Management Consulting Services
• 541690 -- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
• 541990 -- All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Mission – “Empower our clients with solutions that will add value to their organizations, using the latest methodologies and best resources to perform above and beyond their expectations.”
Values - Are Times LLC was founded on some core values to help us realize our mission
• Provide Open Source solutions to the general public
• Bridge the gap between technology and people
• Empower our customers through technology.
• Ensure sustainable long-term growth and profitability.
Core Technical Capabilities
ARE Times core service offerings fall into four broad categories:
o Systems and Software Engineering
o Business Intelligence Services
o Management Consulting
o Enterprise Architecture.
Our Systems and Software Engineering Practice includes,
o Solution Architecture
o Enterprise Application Integration
o Enterprise Mashups
o Software Design & Development
o Database Services using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
o Full life cycle development using J2EE, JAVA, .Net, C# PHP
o Web Services using XML, SOAP, WSDL, RPC, SOA and REST
o Application Integration using COTS
o ERP/CRM Implementation
Business Intelligence services include
o Data Warehouse Planning, Modeling and Integration
o Master Data Management
o Data Quality and Data Profiling
o Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Enterprise Architecture Services include
o Business Architecture Build out
o Application Portfolio management
o Architecture Assessment and Alignment
o EA tool implementation and repository management